- Guest Book Comments/Reviews
of Marian Gallery Exhibit, Mount Mary College, Sept. 2012.
- One Artists Way: Gary John
Gresl (An Interview).
September 1, 2007, by Patricia Obletz (From the Wisconsin Visual Artists
- The "Savage Mind" of
Artist Gary John Gresl, Mt. Mary College Hosts A Final (?) Exhibition,
by Peggy Sue.
- Eddee Daniels, Review of "An
Assember", an exhibit by Gary John Gresl, Marian Gallery, Mount
Mary College (Posted 9/14/12).
- Palimpsests and Middens: Gary John
Gresl at Hotcakes Gallery, Milwaukee online art review, 1/17/07.
- Third Ward's Loss is Wisconsin Art's
Gain, From "Riverwest Currents" newspaper, Milwaukee,
Vol. 4 Issue 12, December 2005.
- Looking at the Works of Dan McGuire
and Gary John Gresl, gallery statement for Walker's Point Center
for the Arts, Michael Flanagan, April, 2003.
- Sculptures: Dan McGuire, Gary John Gresl,
Walkers Point Center for the Arts By James Auer, Milwaukee
Journal Sentinel, Wednesday, May 21, 2003.
- Earthy Art Exhibition “Rocks”
Reeve Union, by Beth Krieck, of the Advance Titan, February 19,
- The Scene Online: Local Artist Profile
by Tom Breuer, January 2003.
- Uses a whole lot of everything,
by Lori Lau, Brown Deer Herald, January 23, 2003.
- Here Where We Are Standing, Dinosaurs
Did Dance, by Kevin Cole, Dialogue, Sept. - Oct, 2002.
- His curious curios tell mythical tales,
by James Auer, Looking at Art, Milwaukee Journal Senttinel, Wednesday,
February 7, 2001.
- Gresl art bristles with bales, skulls,
by James Auer, Looking at Art, Milwaukee Journal, Sunday, Feb. 7, 1988.
- Gary John Gresl and His Bicameral "Split
Brain Series", by Jeff Worman, Shepherd Express, Jan. 22 - Feb.
- Energy is his medium: Gresl's artworks
make bold statements, by James Auer, Journal Art Critic, Milwaukee